k5 & K6 series
Available with everything including the kitchen sink. Go big with the k5 or k6, which deliver loads of dramatic living space. Build in a full kitchen and/or bath, including toilet, sink, shower, to round out (square off) the appeal. Starts at $55K. Financing available (see below).
Starting at 240 square ft. up to 330 square ft.
- + k5 basic
- + k5 w/ bath
- + k5 w/ bath and kitchenette
- + k5 narrow
- + k5 narrow w/ bath
- + k5 narrow w/ bath and kitchenette
- + k5 extended
- + k5 extended w/ bath
- + k5 extended w/ bath and kitchenette
- + k6 basic
- + k6 w/ bath
- + k6 w/ bath and kitchenette
- + k6 narrow
- + k6 narrow w/ bath
- + k6 narrow w/ bath and kitchenette
- + k6 extended
- + k6 extended w/ bath
- + k6 extended w/ bath and kitchenette
- M.H.S.** structural anodized aluminum framing with proprietary locking system. Available in silver or bronze anodized.
- Corrugated galvalume or smooth, natural cement board with corrugated roofing. Hardwood siding/ipe or other corten corrugated siding and roofing also available with up charge.
- SIP panels (Structural Insulated Panels) in floors, roofs and ceilings.
- Highest quality dual-glazed low-e frames includes screens and locks and are available in clear or bronze anodized.
- Wall: White shiplap horizontal siding or finished/unfinished birch plywood with aluminum dividers.
- White laminate
- Natural bamboo or finished plywood. Standard cement board in bathrooms (ipe or similar hardwood tongue and groove flooring available with up charge).
- Frosted sliding glass door, high density waterproof cement board on all interior surfaces including shower stall, floors and walls. White powder coated steel shower pan.
- Complete with countertops, sink, stove top and under-counter refrigerator - IKEA or similar quality. Fixture specifics available on request and can be switched or supplied by owner.
- Dimmable, recessed ceiling lights, bathroom wall mount and exterior on some modules. Prewired and switched as per electrical plans. IKEA or similar quality fixtures including sink with vanity, lighting, toilet and shower.
- k5 pods typically load on six concrete piers. However, each site will have its own particular conditions.
k5 narrow (9×20’) starts at 55k
k5 9×20’ narrow with bath starts at 57k
k6 9×24’ narrow starts at 60k
k6 9×24’ narrow with bath starts at 67k
Delivery charge TBD based on location
* Check with your local municipalities for permit exemptions
** US Systems/Modular Housing System
*** Site conditions will vary depending on permitted or non-permitted project.
- Canopies, decks, louvres, bronze anodizing
- Please inquire for custom quotes